PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 is downloadable for free on Android and iOS devices. Now, mobile users are easily able to get access to the new content in this update.
As you know, Tencent Games has launched the beta version 0.14.0 update of the PUBG Mobile recently, featuring a wide range of new updates for all players to experience, such as new zombie mode, daily mission improvements, UI alterations, more items, cosmetics as well as many bug fixes.
Once you have downloaded Beta 0.14.0, you can explore all new features. This is also a chance for you to refresh your gaming experience. In case you don’t know how to get this PUBG Mobile new update for free, then follow the steps below to install it now!
A simple guide to download and play PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 on your devices
The first thing you must do is to download the installation file based on the device you are using:
How to install PUBG Mobile new update on Android smartphones:
- Simply click the given download link above to begin the download process.
- After the download process is finished, go to any file manager app then get to the file 14.0.11190_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk
- Touch the file to begin the installation process on your phone.
- You must go to the Settings to allow the installation from unknown resources.
- Now, you have to wait for the installation process to finish. Probably, it will take some time based on your device’s performance.
- When the installation process is done, touch the Open button to start launching the game and choosing Guest when you log into the game.
- Select the Start button to start the matchmaking process then enjoy the game.
How to install PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 on iOS devices:
- Choose the iOS download link from above.
- You will begin downloading the TestFlight app then install it on your device.
- Select the Beta download link again
- Select View in TestFlight or Start Testing option
- Then, you choose the Install or Update button to begin the download and installation processes.