PUBG keyboard controls on NoxPlayer help players interact with their characters in an easy way. If you are enjoying this title, make sure you get used to the controls to conquer matches.
As you know, you can play PUBG Mobile on PC using emulators. NoxPlayer is one of the best emulators you can use to run the game. PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) is a famous battle royale where players have to fight to become the last player or the last team standing to win.
Feel free to launch the mobile version on PC through NoxPlayer! But first, you may want to know how to download this emulator as well as learn about all keyboard controls that it offers!
How to install NoxPlayer emulator
The first thing you need to do is to download the latest version of NoxPlayer, install then launch it on your PC.
Then, go to your Google Play Store to download PUBG Mobile. This step is just similar to how you download the game on your phone.
Log into the game directly from your Facebook account, or you can access the game via Guest.
Now, you start to install the keyboard controls for PUBG Mobile game.
How do you use PUBG keyboard controls on NoxPlayer emulator?
- To aim, pull the control down and place it at the center of the screen, set it to key V. When you press key V or click the right mouse, you will go into/get out of the close-up/distance shooting mode. This is very similar to the function on PC.
- For the movement: You use keys W, A, S, D to perform the movement. Adjust the size to be suitable.
- To shoot, drag it down then place it at the punching position. When you need to shoot or punch, just click the left mouse button.
- Button for functions: Just simply press against the screen and set some popular keys so you can perform the in-game functions, like getting on your knees, crawling, crouching, etc.
- To observe the surroundings, you just click the left mouse button, turn around with 360 degrees, or even change the corner.
There you go! The installation for the keyboard controls is done. You can use it in PUBG Mobile game, and remember to save the controls.
NoxPlayer also offers specific keyboard controls that are for PUBG Mobile game only. When you launch the game, just open the keyboard controls and then choose the available keys, or you can customize them following your own way, then save them.
Note: In case you don’t see any available keys, just go to Advanced Settings, then reset it to be 1280*720. Go back to the game and you will see it.
System requirements for PUBG Mobile with NoxPlayer on PC
- OS: Window 7, Window 8, Window 10
- Processor: VT-x, AMD-V supported, or higher performance
- Video: OpenGL > 2.0
- Ram: 4GB
- Data memory: At least 1GB for the storage space, and 1,5 GB available space.
- Internet connection