Finally, PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta is officially out! This latest beta update for PUBG Mobile has been released on April 7, 2020, by Tencent Games. What makes this beta update a must-try is that it features various outstanding contents, such as Miramar 2.0 with visual changes and more areas to explore. Players can totally get PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta download for free to enjoy the new content before the version is released globally.
For PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update, any player can download and play it on Beta (test servers) and they will get unique items and rewards for free. Similar to other previous PUBG Mobile updates, the process for the update test will last for around a month before the update comes to the server systems worldwide.
Simple guide to download and play PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta
For Android users
If you are an Android user, follow these steps below to get PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta update on your phone. You need to download PUBG Mobile Beta 0.18.0 APK from the given link below. The size for the file is around 1GB4 and make sure you remember to check and clean the memory before downloading the file to your phone. You need to set your phone to allow installing the file from an unknown source so the setup process of PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta will become easy.
- Step 1: Click here to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta. You can also find out how to turn on an unknown source to install the APK file on your Android phone.
- Step 2: After you have done installing PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta, launch the game and log into it using the Guest account.
For iOS users
To play PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta on your iPhone, you need to follow these steps below:
- Step 1: Click here to install the game.
- Step 2: The system will automatically download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta immediately and install it on your phone. You are recommended to use Wifi to download the game to avoid getting charged.
- Step 3: After you have finished installation, go to Settings -> General -> Configuration Documents Android Device Management -> Trusted Certificates, then allow PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta to install.
- In case you cannot download the latest beta update for PUBG Mobile, you should delete the official version published by the developers and then try downloading it again.
- Step 4: Launch and enter PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta to experience new content and features on your iOS device.
Now, you have known how to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Beta to your phones (Android and iOS). Make sure you follow all the aforementioned steps to facilitate your setup process for the latest beta update for PUBG Mobile. Hopefully, this PUBG Mobile guide will help you experience the new beta version of the game sooner than other players and explore new features as well as new content before the version comes to worldwide servers. For more information about detailed content and updates in PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta.