PUBG Mobile is a must-play Battle Royale game that draws the attention of multiple games from across the world. The play is only playable on a smartphone that has at least 3GB RAM, and it’s kind of essential to operate the match in the lowest settings.
Recently, Tencent has made a decision on launching PUBG Mobile Lite in order to help the players experience their matches on their devices easily, of course with low configuration. Nevertheless, this is also a major problem when not all players from all the countries can download it. PUBG Mobile Lite is currently in a testing stage, so it’s going to be somewhat difficult for the gamers to approach it. But with some ways below, you will be able to download and play PUBG effortlessly. Besides, you can go explore some similar guides on the Internet that asks you to switch DNS server into Install PUBG Mobile. But with these tips below, you no need to do that.
Before checking out what the tips are, you need to keep in mind that PUBG Mobile requires your device to have at least 16 GB inner memory to begin, and this is likely to be a reason that people get frustrated due to the high graphics that it requires. You’d better take a look at a detailed guide on downloading and playing PUBG Mobile Lite.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Lite
If you want to experience PUBG Mobile online without any difficulties, just follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit APKPure.com, and make sure you download the PUBG Mobile LITE XAPK File.
- Step 2: After that, open the ES File Explorer.
- Step 3: You can change the extension of the file from .XAPK to .ZIP
- Step 4: Unzip the XAPK File the start installing the PUBG Mobile Lite APK. Don’t hurry to start the game!
- Step 5: Then, you can move to the Data folder to go see the OBB directory under Android and OBB folder.
- Step 6: When PUBG Mobile PC game is already installed and set to be ready, you can join the game easily. You must pick a VPN app, then download Power VPN.
- Step 7: Once you’re done choosing the country, Brazil or the Philippines, feel free to launch and operate the game. You will create an account then pick the Guest Mode or Google Play.
You have to keep in mind that your common PUBG Mobile account is not allowed to be utilized in the current situation since PUBG Mobile Lite is holding together discrepant servers.
In addition, you may get some small glitches when opening PUBG Download PC. For instance, the black screen will pop up on Redmi 6A.