PUBG Mobile is one of the top Battle Royale games frequently updated. It ensures to bring back a good gaming experience for every player from around the world. Here is the full content that PUBG Mobile Patches Notes 0.19.0 will offer!
Highlights inside PUBG Mobile Patches Notes 0.19.0
Download PUBG Mobile Patches Notes 0.19.0 and you will receive plenty of amazing features.
Finally, we have had Livik. It is an exclusive map only for PUBG Mobile. Can you achieve the goal within 15 minutes in such an exciting Nordic-style map?
Further, the Spark the Flame theme is obtainable in the classic mode on Erangel and Miramar. Why don’t you share it with your buddies now?
Since July 14, you can hop into the playfield in the new PUBG Mobile Royale Pass called S14: Spark the Flame. Aside from that, it’s really interesting to learn more about ancient secret-themed gameplay in the next time!
So as to provide everyone a better gaming experience, the developer of the game determined to roll out updates from July 7th. The server won’t be taken offline for the update. It needs about 1.84 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.13 GB of storage space on iOS ones. Users on different versions cannot invite others. Please up to date your game as fast as you can!
PUBG Mobile Patches Notes 0.19.0 Rewards
If you modernize the mobile game based on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds between July 7 – July 13 (UTC +0), you will obtain:
- 2,888 BP
- AG ×100
- Nightmare Helmet (3d)
Everything about PUBG Mobile Patches Notes 0.19.0
It is one of the biggest PUBG Mobile Patch Notes that you shouldn’t skip. It’s time to dig deeper into the release!
PUBG Mobile Classic Mode gameplay
Enter the classic game mode you are also going to visit PUBG Mobile Livik map with around 50 people and you have 15 minutes to fulfill your mission. Because it’s cramped, you can swiftly encounter and fight. At present, Livik is in Beta and it will be edited or improved for the best visual and more.
- Map exclusive firearms
There are two weapons that will solely appear on Livik.
Marksman rifle: Mk 12
- New vehicle
Along with the armaments added to PUBG Mobile, you can drive a means named
- Livik super firearm training (coming soon)
With the existence of the playfield, you can search for PUBG Mobile tips and tricks to conquer it. It’s useful to check a super firearm training before you participate in the real match! Meanwhile, it is being developed.
If the event begins, Experimental Trial Weapon Crates including a special weapon will pop up on Livik. It looks normal and you can find changes in the name, icon, and so on.
PUBG Mobile Experimental Trial Weapons own slightly stronger stats than usual ones. It’s feasible to view your firing and hit stats with the Experimental Trial Weapon after you leave the battle.
PUBG Mobile Spark the Flame-themed gameplay
It is a cool PUBG Mobile game mode, accessible on Erangel and Miramar in Classic Mode. You can start it after choosing these maps.
- Burns up after being interacted! Drops supplies and event objects after burning!
- Holds multiple building stages that will be reset ad the themed event continues. It will be afire in the final period.
- We have tents around the location where you can collect supplies.
The Ancient Secret in PUBG Mobile
Because it is coming, those who are looking for the PUBG Mobile gameplay for the Ancient Secret will have to wait for a while. It will be valid on Erangel and Miramar. Via Settings on the Mode Selection screen, you can opt for whether to join or not.
- It is a large and major construction with two storeys. At first, it is placed on the ground. Nonetheless, it floats in the mid-air after a fixed phase and roams slowly with the game area.
- It is known as an interactive puzzle created with ancient slates.
- Alongside structures in PUBG Mobile 0.19.0, you can head to a sealed room on the second floor of the Ancient Secret to challenge your skills against a boss. If you knock out him, you will have fantastic rewards.
- They are scattered at random with crates and puzzles.
PUBG Mobile Season Warm-up Event gameplay
At the end of the recent PUBG Mobile Season, 13, another warm-up event will be live for a limited time. After playing, you can compete in 4-player teams in Classic Mode (unranked) and can take over a series of quests to earn some ranking points, which will be converted into Season 14.
PUBG Mobile Adjustment of Mode Availability Times
After PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 release date, on July 7th, Payload and RageGear Modes will only be gettable during the weekend, and Bluehole Mode will be invalid.
PUBG Mobile Arena
- New Arena gameplay
Team Gun Games will be the newest PUBG Mobile gameplay. It can be played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 31. It consists of:
- 4v4 matches – The beginning equipment is the same. Nevertheless, they can be upgraded when you eliminate your antagonists. The winner is the first group to utilize the last weapon, the Pan, to beat their challenger (or the clan with the most score when the time runs out)
- New Map – Library: It is considered the first-ever indoor map presented in previous PUBG Mobile Updates, with a symmetrical layout and 3 assault routes (left, right, and center). It’s recommended to perform carefully on platforms, in doorways, or behind bookshelves, based on the tool in hands. It generates various fighting styles.
- New Arena Attachment
Barrel Extender – It a muzzle attachment in PUBG Mobile Download. It is deployed with a vast majority of Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs. It will enhance the firearm’s effective range and decrease the damage reduction of the bullet because of distance.
- Arena firearm damage reduction
The firearm damage reduction model is made differently, depending on the operational distance. The order of effectual working distance for the gun is (from near to far): Shotguns/SMGs/Rifles/Sniper Rifles.
Basic Combat in PUBG Mobile
It is a noticeable point from the list of PUBG Mobile features seen in Update 0.19.0.
- Solved the screen lockup bug at Loading while moving into a match on a poor network
- Polished rendering smoothness on low and mid-performing devices
- Updated battery usage time for some high-performance gadgets
- Further lowered the occurrence of lag that HDR was turned on on some apps
PUBG Mobile: Pick Up improvements
- Currently, players can test the Pick-Up tab in PUBG Mobile Settings to single out whether you pick up Quickdraw Mags or Extended Mags first.
Combat operation settings
- Tencent Games has already added on/off settings for Scope and Peek buttons to rotate the camera.
Prolonged Hit Effects
- Supplied more color schemes for hit effects and taken damage effects so you can customize easily
Enhancement of parachuting gauge display
- Advanced the altitude and the speed gauge displays while parachuting
- Have tips to remind the leader to mark the landing spot on the minimap
- If gathering power-ups when you play PUBG Mobile Free Download, the item’s name will be highlighted in the pick-up tips to express its info.
Upgrades for PUBG Mobile settings
Have fun with PUBG mobile and you can realize that
- Developers of PUBG Mobile the game have supplemented a tutorial on sensitivities on the Sensitivity tab, with an information page about the camera control rules on the Control Settings screen
- Besides, there is a switch for auto pick-up of scopes. When it’s disabled, scopes won’t be collected automatically even standing next to them.
- A few keys can’t be toggled in the custom control panel.
- The dynamic holding switch is in FPP Mode.
- Increased the custom control panel display
- Set again the default pick-up amount for Frag Grenades and Smoke Grenades to 1
- Added an effect preview for energy boost items
Backpack: When it’s full, you are not capable of collecting anymore.
Flare Gun: If it fails to fire, you will get a notification.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0: Cheer Park
According to the former PUBG Mobile news, Cheer Park is amusing and enchanting.
New Cheer Park and Quick Draw Features
- It has another trench in the Shooting Range field to stop other players or vehicles from blocking the target.
- There are a launcher and a hot air balloon, with a barrier zone close by the Shooting Range region so QuickDraw joiners can take freely whichever.
New Firearm-Specific Quick Draws
- Gets firearm-specific Quick Draws
- Adjusted Quick Draw result screen
New Shooting Range Elite Challenge
- Have Elite Challenge rounds after you gain 100 points at the Shooting Range so you or any talent survivors can pursue extreme skills
New Bubble Emotes
- A bubble emote feature at PUBG Mobile Cheer Park – it’s simple to run vivid emotes while chatting
- Cut down the volume of gunshots in the Cheer Park
System Features of PUBG Mobile Game
It mostly relates to teaming in PUBG Mobile Download.
New Team-up Lobby Features
- The Team-up Platform is an all-new feature so you look for appropriate teammates rapidly. Voice recruitment is handy according to the voice requirement.
Display richer messages
- Display directly your KDA, Top 10 %, tactical style, or the recruitment information like the team’s strategy and objectives, and more.
Find suitable teams
- Idle troopers in PUBG Mobile can view recruiting gangs based on conditions: the selected mode, language. Supports quick matching, fine-grained filtering, manual refreshes, etc.
Recruit proper allies
- Recruitment that helps fine-grained requirements. You can concentrate on the team information page when forming or sticking a crew. Aids viewing and inviting idle characters in the lobby.
Voice recruitment feature
- It’s just seen by players who have decided on voice recruitment.
Royale Pass Season 14: Spark the Flame (available July 14)
PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 14: Spark the Flame is downloadable on July 4. It comprises new themes, level rewards, and multi-form outfits with an n RP Prime subscription collaboration with Google. To celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Royale Pass, the Roaring Dragon and Dragon Hunter-themed rewards from Season 5 will arrive back.
- With both Prime and Prime Plus, you can subscribe to them at once. Capture 300 or 900 RP Vouchers monthly with redemption discounts and Airplane Ranking display perks
- A consolidated page for RP perks
- Added an RP Crate Luck Event with rewards
- You can show an RP-related message when coming back to the lobby after a match
- Ameliorated display of Airplane Ranking and other content in-game
Other additions and improvements in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.19.0
They are crucial to shape PUBG Mobile 0.19.0.
Brothers in Arms
- The role of switching feature
- A training preparation phase
- A penalty for leaving Spawn Island
- Rookies and Veterans in PUBG Mobile will have clear marks
- The social experience for Rookies and Veterans
- Details of the gaming experience
- Assist downloading video resources
- Added network speed display to download floating frame
- Firearm attachment finish features
- You can pick graffiti to unlock the suitable attachment finish after having an upgraded firearm.
- PUBG Mobile offers a cropping function for standard patterns
- A free changing ability for the basic patterns
- If materials are not enough, UC will create a difference.
- Stickers can work on Guncraft Firearms.
- The enlarging or shrinking of patterns for Stickers
- The feeling of aim support if rotating stickers
- Performance: expanded the smoothness while changing
- Interface: raised information display in the Guncraft system interface
- Fixed the bug of Guncraft camera in Training Grounds and Cheer Park
- Solved the color aberration issue
- The visual effects of vouchers and added a notification indicating the expiration in Inventory
- You can move to the Lucky Spin directly by using Lucky Spin vouchers
- To block somebody in PUBG Mobile Download Hack from missing the vouchers’ validity period, a voucher expiry reminder is dropped into the shop entrance and display screen
- There is a direct screen for vouchers in the Shop.
- The visual appearance messages
- It can share gift messages when sending Space gifts
- Messages will be in the Cheer Park.
- Clan system in PUBG Mobile PC sorted by clan tags, joining in more thriving objectives and rewards.
- Added Clan tag feature to Clan program
- Different Clans get dissimilar tags. Each is equipped with a unique energy.
- Grow Clan Mission Objectives, containing individual challenges every week and Clan weekly/seasonal objectives
- More prizes in Clan Mission Objectives and Rankings
- Refined Clan recommendation/joining system
- Added a filtering system
New Ace Badge Features
- The badge icon feature is on the Profile and Mode selection screen.
New Achievement Rankings
- With the points gained in PUBG Mobile online play game, you can race against the rest on the Achievements Leaderboard at a global level.
- Panology Professor: Defeat 3/10/20/50 enemies with a Pan on the Library map in Arena
- Legend of the Fjord: Win 3/10/20/50 times in Livik
- Clan Elite: Finish the weekly personal Energy objective in a Clan for 1/5/10/30 week(s)