PUBG Mobile comes in two types of versions. Explore what they are and play them now to show your skills when you compete against your opponents in matches!
PUBG Mobile Brings Two Versions With Different Gameplay Mechanics And Unique Features
PUBG Mobile has become one of the most battle royale titles. It focuses on epic matches in which gamers must prove their survivability. There are many games from this genre, but it’s true to say that PUBG is the most famous one that makes history, confirming the development of the battle royale genre.
About PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile is the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. It is a popular multiplayer online battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Korean publisher Bluehole. It is based on former mods by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene. Then, the title became a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction.
In this title, you will play against one hundred people who parachute and land on an abandoned island. You have to collect weapons along with other necessary items to defend and destroy other players. Additionally, the safe zone will get smaller over time. Players must kill each other to survive. The last man or the final team standing will win.
What can be seen from trailers of this battle royale game?
Because Tencent and Bluehole work together to develop the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, gamers in the community feel more excited. They can enjoy the version of the best PUBG Mobile for the first time. You can see that it is different from other clones in the gaming market.
Tencent always learns how to keep people entertained. To complete that prelude, they launch a trailer that lasts for 2 minutes. However, it uses the whole real-life context with an impressive cast instead of showing images in the game. Actually, it looks like a promotion for a Hollywood movie. Besides, you can realize typical items in PUBG such as the pan or the medkit. Aside from that, the outfit and the movement pattern of each character in the trailer are not dissimilar to people in the original.
PUBG New Update
- PUBG Mobile Will Officially Launch Karakin Map On April 7
- PUBG Mobile Revenue: Become The Game Earn The Highest Profit in February 2021!
- PUBG Mobile India comeback: maybe it will be relaunched this year?
- PUBG Mobile Season 18 Brings Hundred Rhythms And Whole Brand New Features In This Update!
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update: Try The Latest Version And Join in 3rd Anniversary!
- PUBG Mobile Season 17 Week 8 Challenges: How To Overcome Other Enemies With Tricks!
- PUBG Mobile 2 System Requirements: Configure Needed for Your Device
But, the trailer has another purpose which is to announce the initial test for PUBG Mobile on 01 December 2017. With the popularity of the game on PC, PUBG Mobile will be a favorite game in the future.
Chinese gamers are fortunate when they have a chance to experience PUBG Mobile by Bluehole. Currently, there is no confirmation about the global version yet. Nevertheless, we can hope that everybody all over the world will be able to engage in the game easily.
How many versions of PUBG Mobile are there?
Tencent is developing two mobile versions inspired by PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. They are Army Assault and Thrilling Battlefield. Each of them has unique features.
PUBG Mobile Army Assault
Army Assault is a game by Timi Studio – a group including 6 studios or teams belonging to Tencent Games. They have some top mobile MOBA games, like Honor of Kings which is also known as Arena of Valor. Army Assault is an extended version of the real PC game. Specifically, it has a slight change in gameplay and game mode. Players have to pay attention to warships, boats, and canoes. The title should bring something fresh and interesting since there are lots of games like PUBG.
PUBG Mobile Thrilling Battlefield
Thrilling Battlefield is a game by Lightspeed & Quantum Studios Group of Tencent Games. It is in association with PUBG Corp, another company of Bluehole. So, it is a standard version containing elements like graphics, designs, and similar gameplay.
What does the mobile version feature?
- Types of play to choose from, for instance, Solo, Duo, or Squad.
- Fast bullet travel, bullet drop, with attachments
- Teammates that are knocked out can be revived.
- FPP and TPP servers
- Many types of weapons, including Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Shotguns, Pistols, Melee Weapons, etc.
- Weapon and character customization.
- There are plenty of military items, including Backpacks, Helmets, One-Piece Suits, and Vests.
- Cosmetic items: Jackets, Masks, Glasses, Pants, Shoes, Shirts, and so on.
- Players can parachute from the airplane whenever they can.
- Players can join disconnected matches anytime.